Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?

Discus and support Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan? f498164b-f094-4669-833c-7fe53d1b023f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fahad Ali Bhurgri, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?

:)

Fahad Ali Bhurgri, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamepass Ultimate Issue.

Because you're located in a region where Game Pass is not available. EA Games like FIFA and Battlefield aren't available in Game Pass itself, but are available through EA Play which is giving by having Ultimate. If EA Play isn't available in Pakistan, that would be why you're not getting those games.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Fahad

This can be to a lot of reasons (marketing, viability, government, legal, etc)
    Unfortunately no one here can tell you why your region is not supported yet

For now the best option is keep waiting
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to purchase Xbox game pass

Pakistan is not supported by Live and Game Pass is not available there. So it's defaulting to a region where it is supported. https://www.xbox.com/regions
  5. Smwutches Win User

redeeming Microsoft rewards

Use of a VPN is not allowed in the Rewards program and can result in a ban from the program. And since Game Pass Ultimate is not available in Pakistan, you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

Pakistan is not a supported region for Xbox, and there are no official offerings of Xbox titles in Pakistan through Microsoft storefronts.

Any changes to regions of availability would be announced vis Xbox social media, and are not announced ahead of time. .
Thema:

1. Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan? - Similar Threads - Why Game Pass

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  6. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  7. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  8. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...