Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

Discus and support Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hesham Elaskary, May 27, 2023.

1. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/

:)

Hesham Elaskary, May 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Hesham ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There are currently no offcial statement regarding Cloud gaming availability in Egypt. Since there are no official news there is sadly no way to know the addition of such region to the Cloud services :(
  3. Yosry Magdy Win User

When will Xbox put Egypt region ?

No on Xbox device Egypt not available
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game selection in PC Gamepass Egypt.

That would be the correct site. Since Egypt is not fully supported by Xbox, there won't be as many games available there.
  5. Mostafa Ragaa Win User

New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

This isn't true. Microsoft recently rolled out Gamepass for Egypt that officially supports Egyptian store in MS Store, Egypt as a region on the PC and Xbox game store, and supports Egyptian currency on Egyptian cards

So yes, recently MS released Gamepass in Egypt using Egyptian currency through the Xbox Insider program. I received a message for gamepass availability.

If you look in the links I posted you will see that many in Egypt have subscribed to the recently released Gamepass.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

You should be able to check the regions that are supported for Xbox Live through this link:

https://www.xbox.com/regions

Egypt is not supported and this is the reason why when your app updated, it was no longer available.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ? - Similar Threads - Why cloud gaming

2. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  3. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  5. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  6. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  7. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  8. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  9. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5