Why Xbox can not process my payment?
Discus and support Why Xbox can not process my payment? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm really frustrated and I've been trying to make a purchase on xbox and it does not even let me try to communicate with them on a call and it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emmanuel360tima, Jul 13, 2018.
Thema:
Why Xbox can not process my payment?
Loading...
-
Why Xbox can not process my payment? - Similar Threads - Why process payment
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my...: Why does it keep saying"we are having trouble processing your payment" after I verified my Ideal when trying pay for minecraft e088c3be-42bf-40b2-9f16-4a7cee69556a -
Why hasn’t my refund processed
in XBoX on WindowsWhy hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab -
Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61 -
Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...