Why xbox app run always riot luncher, even I dont play riot games ?

Discus and support Why xbox app run always riot luncher, even I dont play riot games ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know why xbox app lunch always Riot luncher, even if I close the luncher, 5 second later the app run it again, even if am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kamatcho15, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Kamatcho15
    Kamatcho15 Guest

Hello, I would like to know why xbox app lunch always Riot luncher, even if I close the luncher, 5 second later the app run it again, even if am not playing riot games. Its realy an malware and an bad thing. some solution ?

:)

Kamatcho15, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Kamatcho15 Win User

There no program installed, I hard reset my windows yesterday, the problem is after the partnership between Gamepass and Riot games, the xbox app always rrquest riot luncher even if I'm not playing a riot games, Its not normal I open ubi luncher when I play ubi game, I open Ea luncher when I play ea game, why always opening riot luncher ?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

4. Kamatcho15 Win User

Euuh realy ? There is an reddit topic about this, am not the only one, all pc user who have riot luncher installed on there pc have this issue am It's an default settings : https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/zlwtrg/xbox_app_keep_opening_riot_games_client/
  5. jasonhanna3 Win User

Unfortunately it's only occurring on your PC, it's not a default setting
    This is definitely an issue it's not just his /her PC and Anderson Passos you are awful at your job a single google search would have shown you it's been an issue with many people since Xbox pass added Riot games. I'm back here a month later again looking for a fix. and we get this lazy adviser thanks for nothing.
  6. Ana William Win User

Hi! me too, the same problem
Thema:

1. Why xbox app run always riot luncher, even I dont play riot games ? - Similar Threads - Why app run

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  5. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  6. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  7. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  8. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  9. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...