Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

Discus and support Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oFuhzy, Dec 18, 2017.

1. oFuhzy
    oFuhzy Guest

Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just got a new xbox so it didn’t transfer its stuck on his old one!!!!

:)

oFuhzy, Dec 18, 2017
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Need help

Hi

If you have reached the limit of the home Xbox changes allowed then you will need to contact the Xbox Support team directly by
    using this link and selecting the option to "Chat with Xbox Support" and ask if they will allow you to change your home console again.

gds1972, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Mister Cazador, Dec 18, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

They changed it from 3 home Xbox changes per year to 5 home Xbox changes per year.

The home console feature is meant for sharing content across an Xbox console that you own. Not for sharing games with friends so that they dont have to pay for them. Doing so is considered marketplace theft and can result in both people involved being banned.

If you have used up your 5 Xbox home console changes they you will have to wait 1 year from the time you used your first home console change before you can do so again. As you have discovered support wont reset the counter for you.

KindGryphon, Dec 18, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    5 times per 12 months is more than enough unless you are doing something dodgy or you have gone through more than 5 consoles in less than 12 months.

Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    before you continued to put yourself and your account at risk

First it is only meant for your personal use not the neighborhood

2nd this is why people should never ever share their account for the purpose of gamesharing

2 Perm banned xbox accounts

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

5 times per 12 months is more than enough unless you are doing something dodgy or you have gone through more than 5 consoles in less than 12 months.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

They changed it from 3 home Xbox changes per year to 5 home Xbox changes per year.

The home console feature is meant for sharing content across an Xbox console that you own. Not for sharing games with friends so that they dont have to pay for them. Doing so is considered marketplace theft and can result in both people involved being banned.

If you have used up your 5 Xbox home console changes they you will have to wait 1 year from the time you used your first home console change before you can do so again. As you have discovered support wont reset the counter for you.
  9. ngocphi Win User

10. gds1972 Win User

Need help

Hi

If you have reached the limit of the home Xbox changes allowed then you will need to contact the Xbox Support team directly by
    using this link and selecting the option to "Chat with Xbox Support" and ask if they will allow you to change your home console again.
  11. Mister Cazador Win User

Gamesharing Issue

Thema:

1. Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox - Similar Threads - Why yall chamge

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  10. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...