Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

Discus and support Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarlHauer, May 6, 2023.

1. KarlHauer
    KarlHauer Guest

Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late.

:)

KarlHauer, May 6, 2023
  2. Ahmed_M. Win User

Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and running, while constantly being down!

Hi KarlHauer,

I'm Ahmed and I am here & happy to help.

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Please be assured that I will do my best to provide a satisfactory response and assist you with resolving the problem.

Please do the following steps:

- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough to play the game online

- Update the game to the latest version from the Microsoft Store or the Google Play Store, depending on your device.

- Clear the cache and data of the game from your device settings. This might help if the game is crashing or freezing frequently.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
  3. KarlHauer Win User

Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and running, while constantly being down!

It just won't load. Happens frequently and over a long period of time on and off.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

can i use my xbox wireless adapter on the pc?

You can't, at least not officially, and I don't know of any drivers that would work anyway. I can't see why you would want to anyway as you can buy a USB wireless adapter for as little as $15 from online sites such as Amazon.
  5. capcom23 Win User

What Happened to Destroy All Humans! on Xbox 360 Marketplace?

That's why I will never support online buying games from on demand! Too overpriced anyway and they can delete the game anytime they want. You can't trust anyone! Long live OFFLINE gaming!
  6. Aaron_C. Win User

Unable to make payment?

I have almost this same issue. Try buying the game you want from your console. I've noticed you can't buy anything from the marketplace online because you can't use your Live account balance there, but you can use it if you shop through the Games tab on
    your dashboard.
Thema:

1. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and... - Similar Threads - Why buy anything

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  9. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  10. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...