WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK

Discus and support WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says I have to go to the Microsoft store and download it so I went there to download it but it didn’t show up up on my queued so I don’t know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WreelTylik, Dec 17, 2017.

1. WreelTylik
    WreelTylik Guest

It says I have to go to the Microsoft store and download it so I went there to download it but it didn’t show up up on my queued so I don’t know what to do

:)

WreelTylik, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Pandasaur cx, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Goongarr
    Goongarr Guest
    Looking for a new gamer bud!!!

I'll play portal 2, do u have left 4 dead 1 or 2?

Goongarr, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Goongarr Win User

Looking for a new gamer bud!!!

I'll play portal 2, do u have left 4 dead 1 or 2?
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 download issue.

6. Smwutches Win User

left 4 dead the sacrifice

I understand what he's asking. But I don't think it's possible.

Left 4 Dead has some DLC, The Sacrifice, that is supposed to combine the 2 stories. It's available for the 1st game as well as the 2nd. The OP bought it for Left 4 Dead 2 and wants to know how to get it to work in the first Left 4 Dead. I don't believe the
    DLC is meant to work with both versions of the game. It would have to be purchased separately for the 1st version.
  7. mav 7 Win User

What happened to Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale: Day 6?

Was able to get mgs 2 and 3 and left 4 dead 2 on the console. Website wasn't working for mgs yet
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

well....

I was reading online that there appears to be a L4D3 in the works. "A few players of Dota 2, another successful title from Valve, were lucky enough to tour the development studio’s facilities. During this time, they took snapshots of various computer monitors.
    It was on one of these monitors that they spotted the existence of Left 4 Dead 3 and subsequently leaked it to the public". The whole story is here:

venturebeat.com/.../why-i-am-ashamed-of-left-4-dead-3s-leak
Thema:

1. WHY WONT U WORK LEFT 4 DEAD 2 WORK - Similar Threads - WHY WONT LEFT

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...