Why won't the xbox app switch accounts?

Discus and support Why won't the xbox app switch accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am using a windows 11 PC, when I try to switch accounts with the option the page won't load. if I spam click the 'switch accounts' option I see a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ProGamerJAG, Dec 8, 2022.

1. ProGamerJAG
    ProGamerJAG Guest

I am using a windows 11 PC, when I try to switch accounts with the option the page won't load. if I spam click the 'switch accounts' option I see a very brief window open before it closes again. I have used another account for my xbox live profile which I had been using for years prior.

is it tied to the account registered on my windows 11 PC which it barring me from switching accounts or is the app bugged?

I've tried to look online for answers but it nothing brings up this issue.

Edit: this is a issue across all the Microsoft & xbox apps where I can't swich the accounts

:)

ProGamerJAG, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ProGamerJAG,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, the switching account on every Microsoft apps has been inaccessible. We know it is convenient for you to switch accounts from time to time in all your Microsoft account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We would like to provide you this screenshot that you might want to check in your PC Settings > Accounts > Your info > select the part where it says Stop signing in to all Microsoft apps automatically.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We will wait for your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Princeblade1 Win User

Can't connect to my xbox live account

My Xbox won't let me switch accounts
  5. justJutsu Win User

Here's How to Switch Accounts on Xbox App Windows 10

You can't sign in with another account after signing out on the Xbox App. When you sign out you only have a sign in button that will automatically log you back into the account you were using, as ridiculous as this sounds there is no way to actually switch
    accounts on the Xbox App, that's why I posted this solution.
  6. LeeViney Win User

Why won't my xbox switch on?

Thanks for your suggestion and taking the time to reply.

I have tried that several times, it hasn't resolved the issue, I have look at the warrenty and service repair.

It is still in warrenty and I can request a repair but I have to send it off somewhere and I'm not guaranteed the get the same xbox back.

I bought a new one because I didn't want a refurbished Xbox but it's lasted less than a year.

So it seems I should have just bought a refurbished one in the first place.

Under the circumstances it would be better to get my money back and buy a secondhand one, or get a PS instead, considering how terrible the build quality and component parts must be for it to break in less than a year.

I certainly won't be recommending an Xbox to anyone who asks me about it.

Anyway, all very frustrating, and clearly not your fault.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Thema:

1. Why won't the xbox app switch accounts? - Similar Threads - Why won't app

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  5. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  6. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. Why won't my apps install, but my games will?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my apps install, but my games will?: I can't install apps, only games. Brand new series s 1c4a169a-ed60-41fe-8dbd-910a0024cac9
  9. Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?: I've seen this posted multiple times, with no valid solutions. Reinstalling the app doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. Reconnecting the Bluetooth doesn't help. I don't know if an update...
  10. Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's?: I've connected both xboxes multiple times now and when I go back later neither one is connected. 9116af94-6724-4f26-9e3a-836b7d251f9a