Why wont the microsoft login pop?

Discus and support Why wont the microsoft login pop? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i am trying to sign into minecraft or the xbox app, when i click sign in, the login pop up appears for like 2 seconds but it is black and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AUtumnmaritnee, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Why wont the microsoft login pop?

When i am trying to sign into minecraft or the xbox app, when i click sign in, the login pop up appears for like 2 seconds but it is black and then it disappears. I would jsut like some help so i can play minecraft.

:)

AUtumnmaritnee, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AUTUMNMARITNEE

Please try this;
    Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SixDouble6Killa Win User

lost achievements

My achievements wont pop either. Will you hurry and fix this Microsoft!!! PLEASE!!!
  4. .syringa. Win User

Microsoft account login issue on Minecraft

Thanks for the post but i think you misread the problem; i only have official mojang downloads of the launcher and the microsoft login screen doesn’t even pop up if i press microsoft login it load for a second and then a pop up appears in the corner. i can’t even attempt to log in. the account i was signed into i already removed to try to log back in so im at square one
  5. Roboven Win User

Method of clearing cache memory on Xbox One not working

why are you trying to clear cache, if its to do with gamerscore then that wont fix it until microsoft have fixed their end. let us know why you need to clear cache.
    Hi

Thank you for the response. My games are lagging and the xbox is running slow. The message pops up for me to clear the cache memory as well.
  6. DinoTroll400 Win User

PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

Yes, i am able to login on the microsoft websites along with the xbox app and website. The error message only seems to pop up on my PS4
Thema:

1. Why wont the microsoft login pop? - Similar Threads - Why wont microsoft

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  7. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  8. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  9. Why wont Microsoft email me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont Microsoft email me?: Microsoft wont send any email to my google based edu email address. It does not work for my security account and i cant even use it when I’m trying use it as contact email for unlocking the...
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...