Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

Discus and support Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As above, app won't let me install due to a shortage of storage space because it doesn't acknowledge the extra storage. It's an official SSD, abs it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GoninChelsea, Jan 4, 2022.

1. GoninChelsea
    GoninChelsea Guest

Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

As above, app won't let me install due to a shortage of storage space because it doesn't acknowledge the extra storage. It's an official SSD, abs it seemed ok when I did the same for my wife's XsX earlier last year

:)

GoninChelsea, Jan 4, 2022
  2. GoninChelsea Win User

That hasn't worked either. The first screenshot is from Game Pass app. Second from the Xbox app. Notice the difference in memory?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I don't quite understand, could you please elaborate on the issue by providing more information?
  4. GoninChelsea Win User

Yes they are both the exact same SSD, 1TB official.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Also should be noted patched games can only be installed internally or on storage cards

NOT external hds

Seagate ssd game drive won't cut it it must be the Seagate series x storage cards which uses nvme tech not ssd
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Thema:

1. Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed? - Similar Threads - Why won't Game

2. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...
  3. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  4. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  5. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  6. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  7. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  8. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  9. Why won't the backwards compatible games show up in owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the backwards compatible games show up in owned games?: So I've wondered for a long time, why hasn't at least most of my digital Xbox 360 games transferred over to my Xbox one s. For example, Gta V(xbox 360 Edition), i had that on the Xbox 360 and that...
  10. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...