Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.

Discus and support Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the 18th I was banned from communications. I sent appeals in asking to see direct details of my band and the image or message that resulted in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeutralGoat5928, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.

On the 18th I was banned from communications. I sent appeals in asking to see direct details of my band and the image or message that resulted in my banned me. The response told me I was banned because of sending nude content. However, that seems to a mistake because I went back, and I checked all images I sent within the past month and the only image I found was not related to the human body and was not inappropriate either. This led me to the conclusion that I was spam reported. I believe that would be categorized as harassment and should get them banned, and not me. Is it possible that the Enforcement team has made a mistake with suspending my account? Is it possible that with the answer they gave me there was a mistake? Is it possible that the appeal response is generated (AI devolved)? Is an appeal the same as a case review? Why can't direct evidence of my ban be shown? Is it possible to see who got me banned? Finally, is there a problem in the suspension system, because my friend got ban from a post that contained the word weapon. (He made that post 1 year ago)

:)

NeutralGoat5928, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

An appeal is the same a a case review. If the enforcement team upgeld their decision, then they determined they did not make a mistake when issuing the ban. For security purposes, they will not tell you who reported you and they are not obligated to give specific information regarding bans.
  3. bowski477 Win User

My Son's GT got banned and I'm not sure why.

The enforcement team won't give you the actual evidence but the reason would be listed on enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador

No. The enforcement team would investigate and if they don't see evidence of what is mentioned in the report, they won't issue a suspension. If they do see evidence of what was mentioned, or something else that violates the code of conduct, they will issue
    a suspension.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Account Suspended

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to the enforcement team are under no obligation you show you any evidence they have.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Lack of Transparency on the reason for bans

You are warned.

The ToU/CoC are your warning.

You are told why you were banned/suspended via email or on the enforcement site here

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you any evidence they have.
Thema:

1. Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band. - Similar Threads - Why won't enforcement

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  10. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...