Why won't the achievement unlock?

Discus and support Why won't the achievement unlock? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently met the requirements to an achievement(Shopaholic on Tomb raider) buy it did not unlock. It even shows in game that I have completed it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by k371007, Mar 1, 2023.

1. k371007
    k371007 Guest

I recently met the requirements to an achievement(Shopaholic on Tomb raider) buy it did not unlock.

It even shows in game that I have completed it and have all the achievements.

I have tried reinstalling the game, redownloading my profile, clearing the blu ray cache, doing a hard reset and power cycling my console.

This is so annoying. It took so long to do it.

:)

k371007, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi K371007!

Sorry to hear about the issue. This is not the situation I want you to be in.

May I know if this is only happening to the achievements of that game? How about the others?

If it's not longer than 72 hours yet after completing your achievements, I suggest to wait as sometimes it could take up to 72 hours before the achievements are synchronized and validated through the Xbox network.

You may try the other suggested steps from the thread below. If nothing's working, you may file a bug and report it to the Xbox team. All the links and instructions are on the thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. {Parity} Win User

31st July Issue - Backwards Compatible 360 achievement not unlocking on Xbox live

Have you tried contacting the game's support group to see if they have any ideas why it won't unlock that achievement?
  4. xTye Win User

Diablo 3 Achievement Problems

Beating it on Hardcore unlocks a different challenge, so that won't work.

PerpetualKings; I've heard of no issues with this achievement aside from people downloading a gamesave with it already unlocked and they don't know why the achievement isn't working (I'm not accusing you). Also, please make your own thread and explain the
    issue fully.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?

That's great. I'm glad you got the achievement. Thanks for letting me know.
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Have you tried doing the troubleshooting steps on this thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

1. Why won't the achievement unlock? - Similar Threads - Why won't achievement

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  5. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  6. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  10. Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?: I'm playing Resident Evil 0 HD and I complete the requirements for an achievement called "Who Needs Partners?" and for some reason the achievement won't unlock. I've tried every "fix" under the...