Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?

Discus and support Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vDani, May 31, 2023.

1. vDani
    vDani Guest

Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I was on lego batman for 4 hours. Apparently if I don't keep myself as offline it'll show lego batman as my current status always. I've gotten rid of my data for the game, uninstalled it completely, and still nothing worked. I restarted my xbox multiple times, and even changed my account settings various times. If someone knows what can help, I'd really appreciate it.

:)

vDani, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, try to redownload your 360 profile there and see if it would update your status.

Just load any 360 game. Hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big Xbox button on the controller). This will bring up the 360 guide, there should be an option to download your profile.

Then we try this. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

However, if your status is still stuck, Go to your system settings, then profile, and set your activity status to "offline" manually on the Xbox 360.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....
  3. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  4. Dark destiny Win User

MS... please include an emulator for the 360 OS so we can play our old games

After a year or so you won't want to play your Xbox 360 games anymore I assure you, I have so many games from previous generations I don't play, even computer games from the early 90s I don't play anymore simply because the mechanics aren't as good as newer
    games.

I think keep your 360 for now, but to be honest, I don't really think you will go back to it, your friends will be on Xbox One and you will play with them, they won't go back to 360, why would they when there's new games, with Multiplayer games that never
    end, you can jump in on Smart-glass and help out when you are traveling home, I think 360 will feel dated pretty fast.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Halo 4 'gamerpic' on Xbox One

After doing some testing with my old Xbox-360, it seems that my 'gamerpic' on this Xbox Forums has changed. Not to a 'gamerpic' from my Xbox-One, but to an Xbox-360 'gamerpic' I had used before. It would appear that there is some path between Xbox-360 'space'
    and the Xbox Forums that is not there between the Xbox-One. Why?
  6. vailedstrong51 Win User

Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

This has been going on for a few weeks now and I'm playing on my Xbox 360 console.

I've changed my gamertag from the Xbox One and then again from the Xbox 360 right after.
Thema:

1. Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it? - Similar Threads - Why won't status

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  5. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  6. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  10. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...