why wont my xbox series x accept fifa 22

Discus and support why wont my xbox series x accept fifa 22 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i put in my fifa 22 disc for xbox series x and nothing not even recognition 175a1095-f0a4-46af-a835-e83645bf2114 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by craigneal1, Dec 29, 2021.

1. craigneal1
    craigneal1 Guest

i put in my fifa 22 disc for xbox series x and nothing not even recognition

:)

craigneal1, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please check if this is happening with other disc games as well. If not, kindly try to install the disc offline.

Use your console offline

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go offline.

After that insert the disc into your console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

upgrade fifa 22 on xbox x

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello PhillipRees, in your description it was not very clear if you acquired Fifa for the new generation the Series S and X.

However I don't know which version of Fifa bought, but the version that comes with the two generations is the Ultimate Edition.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fifa-22-ultim...

Why Fifa don`t have upgrade to the next generation in the Standard version
  4. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell us which version of the game you bought?

Currently, the game has 3 versions, they are:

FIFA 22 Standard Edition Xbox Series X|S

FIFA 22 Standard Edition Xbox One

FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S

*Thank you in advance for contacting us.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

Fifa 21
    Fifa 22
    Fifa 23
    Not quite what they were asking. Those FIFA's have Series X|S versions.

However, since Series X (with its optical drive) plays Xbox One games, the list goes back to FIFA 14.

Note, none of the Xbox 360 versions are backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. why wont my xbox series x accept fifa 22 - Similar Threads - why wont series

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  6. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  9. Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?: So suddenly out of nowhere my xbox series s controller buttons will not respond or do anything. However, for some reason, only the xbox button and the left and right triggers and the left (and...
  10. Why wont Roblox record clips on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Roblox record clips on Xbox Series X/S: I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now and still can not fix it. The issue only happens when you are trying to record what happened or record what is happening in real time....