Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I've gotten an Xbox series S for Christmas and it was working fine until 12 pm EST yesterday. All of a sudden, it didn't want to connect to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rose Stafford, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet?

So, I've gotten an Xbox series S for Christmas and it was working fine until 12 pm EST yesterday. All of a sudden, it didn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried everything, but it still doesn't want to connect to the internet.

:)

Rose Stafford, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Zedrik von Katmahl Win User

Rewards App not working

Rewards app won't work for either the Xbox One S or the Xbox Series S trying multiple internet connections and DNS servers
  3. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Okay,

This is a public network, correct?

This is a common issue for many players that require an authentication page. :(

Please try this.

Open Settings on Xbox.

Select the General tab.

Click on Power Options.

Under the “Options” section, click the “Shutdown now” option.

Click the “Shut down” button.

Once done, power up the console and see if the issue continues.
  5. Rose Stafford Win User

I have, but it still doesn't want to connect to it.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Okay,

That is good.

Are you getting any specific errors or is it simply not allowing you to connect to that specific network?

As a temporary test, have you tried connecting to a different network such as a mobile hotspot?
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet? - Similar Threads - Why won't series

2. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  3. Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox Series X "add new" page open?: Nothing was loading on my Xbox Series X so I saw on here to try a Console Reset, so I did that and then when I came to re-add my account, the Add new page won't open and just stays on the loading...
  4. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  5. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  6. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  7. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a
  8. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  9. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...