Why won't my Xbox s come onto the tv?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox s come onto the tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's Xbox series x just stopped showing up on his TV. We have reset the Xbox, we tried using multiple HDMI ports, we tried it on a different TV, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshleyMelchert, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Why won't my Xbox s come onto the tv?

My son's Xbox series x just stopped showing up on his TV. We have reset the Xbox, we tried using multiple HDMI ports, we tried it on a different TV, it won't work. We just had a loose port on the Xbox replaced like 35 days ago (October 5th) and I can't keep replacing these. Is this a known issue with the Series X?

:)

AshleyMelchert, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi AshleyMelchert, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, this is not a known issue on Xbox's end. We just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

I would like to clarify, are you seeing black screen or no signal screen?
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

The light on my xbox will come on but won't come through the TV and the controller will not connect to the xbox does anyone know why this is happening?
    Try to use the cable or swap battery
  4. JamesBeltz Win User

Xbox 360 S

So thats why i cant upload my music onto my Xbox 360 S? Is there any future fix for this?
  5. JCSWW Win User

Having issues outputting your Xbox One S in 4k? Try this if you have a 4K Blu-Ray.

I have my XBOX One S plugged into the HDMI 2.0 port, as it is labeled right on the back of the TV which HDMI port supports 2.0. I do believe the HDMI mode is not selectable on my TV, which is the reason why I have yet to get my XBOX to do anything at 4k.
    The TV auto-detects what it being sent to it, which is 1080p because the XBOX won't actually send out a 4k signal to make it switch.
  6. VerrucktSchakal Win User

GTA5 Xbox One?? Leak

I remember rockstar saying they had no plans for GTAV for next gen. That's why people think it. Hopefully it does, but if it doesn't, I'll miss out on it because I won't keep my 360 for one game alone. I'm moving onto Xbox One come Nov 22nd.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox s come onto the tv? - Similar Threads - Why won't onto

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  8. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  9. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  10. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...