Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Úlfhrafn, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Úlfhrafn
    Úlfhrafn Guest

Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have?

The disc is in perfect condition and it won't read the disc evidently. I tried the disc on a different Xbox and it read fine. I tried other discs and it reads the other discs perfectly fine.

:)

Úlfhrafn, Mar 31, 2023
  2. sushil mudgil Win User

Thanks Francia.

I have already tried all the online available help options. What is frustrating is that MS thinks that XBOX home users are nobody and deserve no support. I tried calling their help no Toll Free 000 8000 404 454 and after going through tons of options.. they simply hung up on me. I tried reaching chat support and there is NONE. It never gets enabled and conveniently say " As I haven’t heard from you for some time now, I’m unfortunately going to close this chat. If you need any help in future, please do not hesitate to chat with us again."

Pathetic would be a understatement.

[​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If it's working on other discs just fine, it means that the issue is with the specific disc. Kindly remove the disc and clean it with a soft and clean cloth. After that perform a powercycle on your console before inserting the disc again.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  4. sushil mudgil Win User

I am also facing similiar. XBOX ONE won,t read NFS payback CD come what may. I tried reaching to MS Support and there is no way to reach them.

Their support sucks big time. I will sell this and buy a playstation. Pathetic bunch of cheaters MS is..
  5. N1 Gaz N1 Win User

My Xbox One X won‘t recognize Resident Evil 2

the disc works fine on other xbox one consoles. Not one of the copys of resident evil 2 in my house will be read by my xbox. but other xboxes will read them with no problem
  6. LaDarylBarker Win User

Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due it not being able to launch. Have reinstalled the game as well as restarted my console.

I have an Xbox One S and this also occurs w/ Watch Dogs 2. Others games like DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and DBZ Kakarot work just fine.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox read my copy of Dragonball XenoVerse 2 but will read any other disc I have? - Similar Threads - Why won't read

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  10. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...