Why won't my Xbox one s install call of duty ghosts from a xbox 360 disc

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox one s install call of duty ghosts from a xbox 360 disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Believe it or not I get error code 0x8082000c from a arguably perfect xbox 360 call of duty ghosts disc It is not visibly scratched on the bottom it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Microsoft sucks., Dec 4, 2022.

1. Why won't my Xbox one s install call of duty ghosts from a xbox 360 disc

Believe it or not I get error code 0x8082000c from a arguably perfect xbox 360 call of duty ghosts disc

It is not visibly scratched on the bottom it should read and let me play but no I have also power cycled my console to no avail

I WILL NOT BUY THE GAME AGAIN.

:)

Microsoft sucks., Dec 4, 2022
  2. Dylan Abul Win User

What do I do installing Xbox 360 disc games on Xbox one

I can play Xbox one Games on disc and I don't know why the xbox 360 games didn't recognized xbox one and that is supposed to be xbox backward.

I insert the Xbox 360 Call of Duty Ghost Disc and i go the Xbox Store it said not currency available and there is no option to where install it manually

I tried power cycle and tried disc again and didn't work
  3. GoDx BabyxVenom Win User

Installing Games

I got Forza and Call of Duty Ghost and they won't install. I hit Install disc on the dashboard and nothing happens. It just sits there
  4. RedBeardDC Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

5. Nursemorph Win User

Wait which xbox do you have
    It's in the title:

"Why won't my Xbox one s install"
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have the Xbox app installed on a mobile or tablet device, you can find the game and download it to your console without being charged, then insert the disc and the Xbox should be able to play the game without installing from the disc, it just uses the disc to prove you own the game.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox one s install call of duty ghosts from a xbox 360 disc - Similar Threads - Why won't install

2. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  3. Why won't MW3 install please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't MW3 install please help: 1. Press and hold the power button on your console until it turns off. 2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console. 3. Wait at least 10 seconds. 4. Plug the power cable back into the...
  4. why won't payday 3 install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't payday 3 install: Payday 3 specifically won't install the error code is 0x87e0000 I have tried many things and none of them worked 31808543-cb54-4169-b68e-2daba62dfb50
  5. Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?: I have a Windows 11 PC and it will not update the controller driver. When I plug in a controller it shows up in device manager with the little yellow icon that shows there is a problem and when I...
  6. Why won't games install to my external SSD Drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't games install to my external SSD Drive?: I already changed the "new app will be saved to:" to the correct drive. I logged out of Microsoft store, restarted my computer, logged back in. I tried a bunch of times and the games are only...
  7. Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?: So as the question states, my Xbox is refusing to let me install disc offline, first I tried with call of duty advanced warfare and it wouldn't install, I thought oh disc must be broken. However,...
  8. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  9. Why won't my apps install, but my games will?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my apps install, but my games will?: I can't install apps, only games. Brand new series s 1c4a169a-ed60-41fe-8dbd-910a0024cac9
  10. Why won't Minecraft for windows install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft for windows install?: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for the past 3 hours now and it has been stuck on Downloading 96.86 MB / 96.86 MB for about 30 minutes. It seems like its having a hard...