Why won’t my Xbox one install disc games correctly?

Discus and support Why won’t my Xbox one install disc games correctly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been trying to play fh2 and every time I try to install it it either stops at 19 percent or doesn’t go at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnKerwin1, Mar 4, 2023.

1. JohnKerwin1
    JohnKerwin1 Guest

So I have been trying to play fh2 and every time I try to install it it either stops at 19 percent or doesn’t go at all.

:)

JohnKerwin1, Mar 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. KristianKulha Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

like for some reason, I can’t play Xbox one game discs cuss they won’t install. I can only install and play Xbox 360 game discs and games that have been installed from the store.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards compatibility requires downloading the entire game? + how does it work?

According to an article I read on the EuroGamer website, the team are recompiling the games to the Xbox One's X86 (or more correctly X64) based architecture. There is a certain amount of emulation going on, but not full emulation. This is why they are
    downloaded when you insert a compatible Xbox 360 disc and not installed from that disc.
  5. BiZz N1 Win User

Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going on with these crappy drives and power mode ( Microsoft won’t admit there’s a massive problem with their disc drives ! That’s facts
    YouTube has like 50 videos of people not being able to play a game they own on disc I think I’ll get full refund and buy PS5 no way will a Sony product not read discs
  6. ASH50029924 (Alex As Win User

Why won't MW3 install please help

Did you find a solution to this , I’m installing MW3 on a Xbox one s by disc it installs all packets but won’t update and I can’t open the game until it updates everytime it starts it says installation stopped
Thema:

1. Why won’t my Xbox one install disc games correctly? - Similar Threads - Why won’t install

2. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  3. Why won’t Fortnite install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Fortnite install?: I’ve tried many times to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. This has been happening since the new Fortnite season was released and the update won’t install. To fix it at first I tried...
  4. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  5. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  6. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  8. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall. I’m downloading a disc and I have enough storage for it. I’m also not...
  9. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall 5e4fae5d-c91c-440a-bcfe-86c40cbff2fb
  10. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install: I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July...