Why won’t my xbox one controller stop blinking

Discus and support Why won’t my xbox one controller stop blinking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox one controller starts blinking fast and it jus keeps blinking and not connecting. it does it with both controllers i have. i tried to update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chey Marker, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Chey Marker
    Chey Marker Guest

My xbox one controller starts blinking fast and it jus keeps blinking and not connecting. it does it with both controllers i have. i tried to update the controller and it didn’t fix the issue. every time it starts blinking my internet disconnects from my xbox even though i have no issues with my internet. my controller is paired to my console and no other console and the batteries are charged but still can’t fix the issue.

:)

Chey Marker, Jan 10, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few possible reasons why your Xbox One controller might be blinking and not connecting:

The controller might be too far away from the console. Make sure the controller is within range of the console (usually about 30 feet) and try again.

There might be interference from other devices. Try turning off any other devices that might be causing interference, such as other gaming consoles or wireless devices.

The controller's batteries might be low. Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones to see if that fixes the problem.

The controller might be damaged. If none of the above solutions work, the controller might be damaged and need to be repaired or replaced.

I hope this helps!
  3. Chey Marker Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few possible reasons why your Xbox One controller might be blinking and not connecting:

The controller might be too far away from the console. Make sure the controller is within range of the console (usually about 30 feet) and try again.

There might be interference from other devices. Try turning off any other devices that might be causing interference, such as other gaming consoles or wireless devices.

The controller's batteries might be low. Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones to see if that fixes the problem.

The controller might be damaged. If none of the above solutions work, the controller might be damaged and need to be repaired or replaced.

I hope this helps!
    why would i have the issue with both controllers i have. one of the ones i’m using is new.
  4. Carl0Sp1cyW33nr Win User

Controller won't connect to Xbox

The controller will also stop blinking as if it's connected then start to blink again.
  5. Luke_917 Win User

Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to get to BIOS. Sync button wont blink.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting, I did not know that it was "wirelessly" connected while connected to a USB C Data Cord. As soon as I unplug, it stays disconnected (in sync mode the controller also keeps blinking then turns off). If this is right I don't know why I also can't sync any of my other Xbox controllers to the series X unless connected with a cord (works on an One X controller also, stops when unplugged). I don't know why the sync button (blinking) stopped operating all together.

I replaced my batteries and tried to pull and place back in earlier with no luck. I also updated the controller as I set up as new.

The interesting thing is I am able to use the series X controller perfectly on PC wirelessly with windows 10/Xbox PC adapter. I have no problems on PC wireless.
  6. prazeu Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Sync Button Not Responsive

i'm just a bit confused because i've looked all over youtube and google but i couldn't find anyone else that had the same issues. because when they press the sync button on their controller it starts blinking but my controller doesn't do anything at all, it's like just that one button stopped working and all it does is do the slow blinking the controller does after you power it on.
Thema:

1. Why won’t my xbox one controller stop blinking - Similar Threads - Why won’t controller

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox controller work: Tried calling Microsoft for help with an Xbox controller as it will not turn on. I called Microsoft and it just repeatedly says the same things, I want to speak to an agent on the phone but it...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller: Whenever I turn on my Xbox controller it never connects and it infuriates me, I Kon it may not sound like it but I don’t want to come off in any way. I’ve tried everything, connecting a charger to...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller: I just moved it from one room to another and it turns on but it’ll turn off after 5 minutes, it won’t sync with the controller and the tv won’t bring up anything 91554bea-535f-4835-b708-6891c5fe6422
  8. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  10. why won’t my console start when my controller is on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won’t my console start when my controller is on?: why won’t my console start when my controller is on? a8d5678b-7b12-4d9b-9eba-7b2ae913eb92