Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

Discus and support Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just got my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, it was working perfectly just untill the other day. i went to turn my controller on, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshua parsons, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

I recently just got my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, it was working perfectly just untill the other day. i went to turn my controller on, but it wouldnt turn on, the light would flash then turn of and vibrates twice and turns off. When plugged in though it works fine, and as soon as i unplug it it disconnects.

(By the way it is fully charged)

:)

joshua parsons, Nov 23, 2022
  2. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  3. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

This metod an xbox series s or x controller unpair.

My contorrel elite 2 and not working.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

5. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Thema:

Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

1. Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work - Similar Threads - Why wont Elite

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02