Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

Discus and support Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just got my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, it was working perfectly just untill the other day. i went to turn my controller on, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshua parsons, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

I recently just got my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, it was working perfectly just untill the other day. i went to turn my controller on, but it wouldnt turn on, the light would flash then turn of and vibrates twice and turns off. When plugged in though it works fine, and as soon as i unplug it it disconnects.

(By the way it is fully charged)

:)

joshua parsons, Nov 23, 2022
  2. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  3. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

This metod an xbox series s or x controller unpair.

My contorrel elite 2 and not working.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Amethyst, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and all Xbox controllers work on all consoles and regardless of the region that was purchased.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controll...
  6. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
Thema:

Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work

1. Why wont my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Work - Similar Threads - Why wont Elite

2. why wont my xbox turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my xbox turn on.: xbox one x wont connect to the tv properly (display). when the xbox connects to the tv the signal on the tv changes from “check signal connection” to “no signal” so the tv recognises that the xbox...
  3. Why wont certain USB ports work on my brand new gaming PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont certain USB ports work on my brand new gaming PC?: So I just bought a new gaming PC & it came with 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A & 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, all on the back of the PC, and they work perfectly fine, but theres also 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1...
  4. Why wont my gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my gamertag change?: I changed my gamertag 3 days ago and it still is my old gamertag. Online it says it takes up to 48 hours to change but i’ve seen others where they’ve waited weeks and months and it still doesn’t...
  5. Why wont online is among work for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont online is among work for me?: My among us wont let me play online with others apparently cause of how my microsoft account is set up but i when i check on xbox.com privacy and online safety settings there are no settings to...
  6. I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought: I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show up in queue or download but it says i own it...
  7. Why wont the microsoft login pop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont the microsoft login pop?: When i am trying to sign into minecraft or the xbox app, when i click sign in, the login pop up appears for like 2 seconds but it is black and then it disappears. I would jsut like some help so i...
  8. Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in?: Im not necessarily gonna use it for education but its free minecraft! Btw im a kid so it kinda makes sense why im posting this Im using mobile btw so it’ll help more if the next comment helps...
  9. Does anybody know why my Xbox mic wont work?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why my Xbox mic wont work?: I can hear the sound of games and people but my mic just doesn't work. I've tried restarting my Xbox, checking if I'm muted and firmly putting the headset into my controller. Please help...
  10. why wont it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for £30 if I already have the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for £30 if I already have the standard edition?: I've got the mw2 Cross gen edition and enjoyed it so I've wanted to upgrade to the vault edition. When I go into the store it says the vault edition would still cost £99 when my friend who has it...