Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Troy Mitchem, May 27, 2024.

1. Troy Mitchem
    Troy Mitchem Guest

I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not putting in the right password. It connected this morning before I left the house, but when I got home it continued to refuse to connect. I've went to advanced settings and alternate Mac address and reset my Xbox, both that way and turning it off and unplugging it, but it still won't work.

:)

Troy Mitchem, May 27, 2024
  2. NinjaAsassin390 Win User

Xbox Live randomly and continuously disconnects for me

My xbox one. Won't connect to my WiFi. I try to change my xbox one back to my home xbox and it kicks me off and gives me an error code
  3. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

It's my wifi won't connect to my xbox everything else works fine on the wifi but the wifi won't connect to my xbox one x
  4. ThirteenthGHOST Win User

Status code 807b01f4

I came on here to see if anyone knew why i was having this Status Code problem but seems were all confused ..I think i KINDA know why im having the problem ..Not sure why but im only getting the Status Code when i connect to my phone's wireless HotSpot
    (which is faster than my home WiFi so i use it to download demos etc only) i have no clue why the Status Code now because ive done that for a while with no Status Code or problems until today ..Im usually connected to my home WiFi so i switched back to
    my home WiFi and the problem went away so to test this theory i went back to my phone's Hotspot and status code came back ..Hope this helps
  5. StaceyQR. Win User

Xbox One won't connect to WiFi network with correct password

My wifi won't connect to my xbox cause we had the black out in when i went to play my game my wifi won't connect to my xbox
  6. Julius Wallen Win User

Why won't my wifi connect to my xbox?

It goes through brightspeed
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi? - Similar Threads - Why won't connect

2. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  3. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  6. Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?: My Xbox one will show my wifi but won't connect at all and when it does it lags and freezes ?? 4d496472-c78a-47c3-a93d-ae0c70d1465f
  7. Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work: I click my right joystick I click left can't run, I click my right it shuts down my phone. What can i do it's like my controller is my phone and the sticks are assigned to pwer button and I...
  8. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  9. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a
  10. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...