Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile?

Discus and support Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I upload it and won't work. I can still upload picture. 9b66a246-305e-4f7b-bb42-b524ce2b0299 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Strewberry Plus, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile?

I upload it and won't work. I can still upload picture.

:)

Strewberry Plus, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

if its a custom avatar picture then it can take up to 72 hours to change as it has to be vetted first, if you change it or upload again in the 72 hour period it will restart the clock and you go to the back of the queue.
  3. Strewberry Plus Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you provide us with more information, please?

When you try to upload the image, do you get an error?
    Are you trying to change it for Xbox or PC?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
    On xbox one.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Do you get an error when trying to upload the custom image?

Anyway please try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you provide us with more information, please?

When you try to upload the image, do you get an error?

Are you trying to change it for Xbox or PC?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Taptiles!!

You need to take a picture of your Xbox avatar within the avatar editor. To do this, you can just click on your name here in the forums. That will take you to your Xbox.com account page. Choose Edit My Avatar and then Gamer Picture from the menu within the
    avatar editor. You can choose a background color and make your avatar do expressions. Click on Take a Picture. You can take up to three pictures. Select the one you like and choose save. It can take a day for the new avatar picture to appear next to your gamertag
    but it will appear! =)
Thema:

1. Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile? - Similar Threads - Why won't avatar

2. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  3. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  4. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  5. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  6. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  7. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  10. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf