Why wont my xbox 360 update start?

Discus and support Why wont my xbox 360 update start? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been waiting about an hour now for my console update to start its been about 9 months since the last time i plugged it in but the last time i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuckSellinQuack, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Why wont my xbox 360 update start?

Ive been waiting about an hour now for my console update to start its been about 9 months since the last time i plugged it in but the last time i tried updating it the red ring of death appeared every time ik how to stop the red ring but i dont know if my console is ever gonna update any ideas on whats wrong?

:)

DuckSellinQuack, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DuckSellinQuack, if your console showed the red ring of death the issue is not in the console system but in the hardware, unfortunately in these cases only sending the console to a technical assistance for them to analyze your hardware.
  3. ArrivedTiger Win User

Burnout Revenge replacement?

my xbox 360 games wont play on my xbox one why not
  4. lIl Lucifer lIl Win User

after update Xbox One won't recognize USB drive

Why is there no answer for this...same here 128 gig pny 3.0 i bought for the purposes of videos from pc to xbox and now my xbox one or 360 wont recognize it...i spent money n the update ruined it...how was there no answer
  5. chrisovls26 Win User

Dec 11/13 Update has made things worse

hi my xbox 360 wont let me update the new update any1 got any tips please
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

System Update Stopped

You will start to experiance a lot of problems 360 are very old now and the updates wont be able to support them soon
Thema:

1. Why wont my xbox 360 update start? - Similar Threads - Why wont 360

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...