Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wolfiegreat 132, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I turned it back on and it still didn't work and it gave me the message " a problem occurred well signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists visit www.xbox.com/support." so I went to said website it didn't have any information so I checked the Xbox app to see if there were any outages nothing so then I tried looking it up on Google and it said to delete the profile because it could have a corrupted file so when I went to redownload my profile it still didn't work so I tried my mom's profile and it comes up with the exact same message I've been trying for like an hour hour and a half if anyone could help that be great thanks

:)

Wolfiegreat 132, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly at this time, there is an issue with 360 servers preventing access to backward compatibility so it won't be possible to play these titles at this time.

Sadly there isn't an ETA that I can provide.

Please keep an eye on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  3. kaitlyn bass Win User

my friends are having the same problem, probably just a microsoft thing might be fixed tmrw?
  4. OddDrake7 Win User

battlefield 4

we have been trying for ages to download bf4 on xbox 360 slim 250 gb. why won't it play.
  5. xXKnightMareXx8 Win User

mobile hotspot

My Xbox won't show my Dns and cuz of that It won't let me connect to my hotspot. If this isn't fixed I will not be able to play or download I can't even sign into my account.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

Hello, Philburt. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— What's the exact error code you see when attempting to download/sign in your Xbox profile on the Xbox 360?
    Please share a screenshot or write the full error message.

— Does your Microsoft account have two-step verification enabled?

— What potential solutions have you tried to solve this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account - Similar Threads - Why won't 360

2. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  6. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  8. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  9. Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?: I got this new hard drive off of Amazon, 350G, 293 formatted. I just got a new game called destiny but I have to install it to the hard drive. It keeps freezing mid download and it seems like the...
  10. Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?: Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I...