Why won't my Xbox 1S stay on?

Discus and support Why won't my Xbox 1S stay on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the all digital version of the Xbox 1S and a few days ago my Xbox randomly started to not stay on. The day before, I was able to play on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fall3nViB3z, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Fall3nViB3z
    Fall3nViB3z Guest

So I have the all digital version of the Xbox 1S and a few days ago my Xbox randomly started to not stay on. The day before, I was able to play on it just fine and had no issues, then all of suddenly it started turning boff on its own. It would turn on and stay on for a minute or two, nothing would show on my screen, then it would turn off. I've tried using different outlets, different power cords, an many other things that I've read online. My Xbox has never been dropped, and it has never been abused in anyway. I've had it for almost two years now and it's never done anything like this. I even tried cleaning out the vents with a can of air and it still won't work. I've left it in plugged completely for an entire night, and nothing, it's not over heating or anything, it just won't stay on. As a last resort I took the Xbox apart and cleaned out all of the dust inside, checked to see if there were any broken components, and checked for any moisture that might have gotten on the inside of the console, which there was no moisture or broken components. Unfortunately, this still didn't work. I am completely lost and I have no idea what could be wrong with it, please help.

:)

Fall3nViB3z, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fall3nViB3z

It seems that you already tried everything from your side :c

Unfortunately if none of the above worked this means that your console needs to be inspected and repaired
  3. smileskybird Win User

Why cant i see my friends

It's Saturday for me won't be home til 7 having dinner out tonight. It's almost evening and friends are working for both my Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 smart glass app on my Samsung s5. It's likely working for Xbox 360.

I understand the Xbox 1s windows 8 up is having trouble understanding the Xbox language that's why Pepsi may be having issues with the xb dash. Can stay up late tonight and have all day tomorrow but they should have it fixed by then for me XD.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Why won't my Xbox 1s install?

5. Daulton_628 Win User

Time frame, it was a few weeks ago when I had a lot of trouble and did the factory reset, however now it's also taking a while to load and the second screens screenshot shows an error code I got just minutes ago.
  6. Daulton_628 Win User

Yes I've tried hard wired and on wifi. And I elected to keep my games and apps when I did the factory reset.
    [​IMG]
    the attached is the main error that I was getting before the factory reset, haven't gotten any until today ill upload it next
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why won't my Xbox 1S stay on? - Similar Threads - Why won't stay

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  5. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  6. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  9. Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the app stay connected to either one of my Xbox one's?: I've connected both xboxes multiple times now and when I go back later neither one is connected. 9116af94-6724-4f26-9e3a-836b7d251f9a
  10. Why won't the series x stay connected to wifi??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the series x stay connected to wifi??: Everytime I turn The xbox on it is not connected to Wi-Fi.Then when I go to turn it says it cannot find any Wi-Fi around. So when I go to search for a Wi-Fi I can just hit any. Number. Or letter...