Why won’t my Xbox 1 S allow me to download the original call of duty black ops

Discus and support Why won’t my Xbox 1 S allow me to download the original call of duty black ops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got the original black ops and when I got to download it, it says, “Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. For a list of Original Xbox and Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah (Plague Dr), Feb 2, 2023.

1. Why won’t my Xbox 1 S allow me to download the original call of duty black ops

Hello I got the original black ops and when I got to download it, it says, “Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. For a list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are play able, go to xbox.com/BackCompat (0x8082000c)” and I went to the site and I searched up Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and the site showed that it was backwards compatible. Could you please help me.

:)

Noah (Plague Dr), Feb 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Noah! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Where did you try to download the game? Through the website or Xbox Store or by using a game disc?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Oh I see. I am glad that everything is working well there now. Thanks for your patience and time here in our community, Noah.

Take care!
  4. Noah (Plague Dr) Win User

From disc. But this is soon as I sent that. I found out what I was doing wrong. I had to connect to the internet. So right now they are downloading. Thank you for replying so fast.
  5. iM 2 iNSaNe BRo Win User

Downloading Call of Duty Black Ops From the Marketplace.

Call of Duty Black Ops

"can't download call of duty black ops"

United States
  6. DumpyThread Win User

I have tried all the steps to try and play my old xbox games...and nothing has worked

Im trying to play gears of war 1,gears of war 3 ,gears of war judgement,and saintrow the third,call of duty black ops 2 ,call of duty black ops 1 ,peggle1, just dance 3 , just dance 2014 grand theft auto iv,bejeweled 3,kinect advetures,call of duty modern
    warfare, and other downloadable games on the xbox 360 to xbox one
Thema:

1. Why won’t my Xbox 1 S allow me to download the original call of duty black ops - Similar Threads - Why won’t allow

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  10. Why won’t it allow me to join a group post on games?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t it allow me to join a group post on games?: When i try to join group posts, such as Minecraft, i’m met with the message, “unable to send request”. this has been happening for well over a year, and i’ve gotten zero answers on the support. i...