Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

Discus and support Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethankc _, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Ethankc _
    Ethankc _ Guest

Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like troubleshooting, restarting, checking for scratches or smudges and there is still no solution. Is there any way I can download the game to my console another way?

:)

Ethankc _, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and restarted my console?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with installing the game.

Are you getting an error when installing the game? Or is it stuck on a certain percentage?

Have you tried this method already?

Step 1: Take your console offline

Do the following:

Go to the Home screen and press the “Menu” button on your controller

Next, click “Settings”

Then click “Network”

And finally, click “Disconnect Wireless”

Step 2: Cancel the update download

The next step is to cancel the download because this is what caused the problem in the first place.

Go back to the Home screen and select “My Games and Apps”

Go to the game you are trying to install and make sure it’s highlighted

Next, press the “Menu” button on the controller

And then click “Cancel”

With that, the download is now canceled.

Step 3: Power cycle the console

Before doing anything else, eject the disc from your Xbox

Next, you need to turn off your console. Do this by pressing the Xbox button on your controller (and holding it) for about ten seconds until the console has shut down.

After that, turn your console back on (either by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller).

Step 4: Install the game

Guide for installation issue:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If none of that helps, it could already be a disc issue. I would suggest trying another copy of the disc.
  3. Tttt Rrrr Win User

i trying to install a game disc version but when it gets close to finishing it stops in doesn’t move further it’ll keep saying installation stopped

it’s wwe 2k15 in yeah i tried to download offline it might just be the cd
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You should only buy games by it cover.

Then why Cena hater are calling WWE 2K15 bad game because Cena on the cover.
  5. PTDRE Win User

WWE2K15 Random Gameplay Stuttering

yep this is only happening on WWE 2k15, I bought Forza Horizon 2(physical disc version) and I see no stuttering at all. Will just sell my copy of wwe or trade it in at Best buy because this is ridiculous.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

1. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and... - Similar Threads - Why wont wwe

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...