Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?

Discus and support Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play section 8 again for the first time in years since I last played on 360. I took good care of my discs and I never had a problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zac Rich, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Zac Rich
    Zac Rich Guest

I'm trying to play section 8 again for the first time in years since I last played on 360. I took good care of my discs and I never had a problem with this disc that I can remember. I put it in to start a download and it says there is either a network issue or an issue with the disc. I know it's not either since I just got off another online game to play this one. And I took care of my discs. When I press the icon on the home screen to download the game it says I need a quick update to play this game. When I start that download it just starts downloading the last 360 disc that I had in my console which was mass effect 2. I have no clue what the issue is and I'm reading online with these support chats that section 8 is backwards compatible, so what is my issue?

:)

Zac Rich, Mar 22, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi Zac,

I remember having such a conflict too with an interrupted update.

Try to clear the console cash with a hard reset.

If that doesn't help, try a light factory reset (you can keep the games) or you put in the MA2 disc again and let the system update the game.

Hope that helps
  3. Zac Rich Win User

Well that sucks. I doubt it'll ever be backwards compatible with the studio gone too. I guess I'll have to start up the old 360.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

5. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Zac

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Sadly this game does NOT appear in the list of backward compatibility game titles. :(

You can view the FULL list of BC titles below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ca/games/backward-compa...
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Backwards compatibility

When you insert an Xbox 360 disc, the Xbox One should start a download of the game. Check your My Games and Apps section to see if the game is being downloaded.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console? - Similar Threads - Why won't Section

2. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  6. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  7. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...