why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...

Discus and support why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've got the season pass and i can get into the new area but cant start the new missions. in the saints row reboot 8a5205b2-b43e-4b54-9fb8-40a0d12dd389 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Bird1, May 10, 2023.

1. James Bird1
    James Bird1 Guest

why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...

i've got the season pass and i can get into the new area but cant start the new missions. in the saints row reboot

:)

James Bird1, May 10, 2023
  2. DJS AKA Dirty D Win User

Genki Bowl VII DLC Release date announced

Can somebody please anwser this question for me. When you buy the season pass for Saints Row: The Third. Do you just get dicounts on the up coming dlc's? or the season pass lets you recieve the dlc's free after purcuse of season pass? If somebody could anwser
    that for me, i would be so unconfused.
  3. jacob bfoster Win User

Pre-order Next 72 Hours NewEgg

THQ's own store is offering a season pass code for all the upcoming dlc for free, plus the ghenki pack you get everywhere else. I ordered and my total was 63 and change and that was only cause i upgraded my shipping. The total wouldve been 59.99, they dont
    charge tax at all.

here is the description from their site.

"Still not convinced? For a limited time, U.S. and Canada customers who purchase Saints Row: The Third on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PC platforms from the THQ Online Store will also receive the Saints Row Season Pass and FREE SHIPPING*! The Saints Row
    Season Pass includes three downloadable mission packs valued at more than $20. It’s all the Saints Row you can handle! "

It is located here;

store.thq.com/.../productID.226490200
  4. MynameisInig0 Win User

genki pack????

Yeah chances are it will be released. FFS, there is a season pass for Saints Row. It will come out.
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Is any of the DLC worth a purchase?

[quote user="Wh1teWolfHunter"]

smart @@@ Deaths head

[/quote]

You stated earlier that:

[quote user="Wh1teWolfHunter"]

season pass gets u all three mission packs for free, not discount

[/quote]

That was incorrect. The Season Pass DOES give you a discount when compared to buying all three seperately and also gives you the Nyte Blayde Pack as well. If one was to google the season pass for Saints Row The Third it'll tell you what it covers and the
    cost... which anyone can do. So why the smart alec remark?
  6. TheKiLLFacE Win User

Is Volition the greedest company ever?

I ordered from the saints row website and got the season pass and genki pack for free with free launch day shipping. You need to learn to shop around for better deals.
Thema:

1. why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i... - Similar Threads - why wont season

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...