Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

Discus and support Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating 3a52d975-b4fc-4f0f-8bfb-fa54471082b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NATIVEGAL48, Dec 11, 2022.

1. NATIVEGAL48
    NATIVEGAL48 Guest

Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating

:)

NATIVEGAL48, Dec 11, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1 my console won't let me download my 360 account

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue;

Kindly start up any Xbox 360 game on your Xbox one and open the guide with START + SELECT and then go to the bottom and select storage and then to profiles and delete your profile. Then re-download it on the guide again. Also, it may be needed to erase the Xbox 360 cache on your Xbox One:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Storage, and then select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage."

5. Select Yes. Your console will restart. (This will not affect your cloud-saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.).

Once done, try to play the XBOX 360 game again on your Xbox one, it should work.

If not, please try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi again,

I have already done this without success.

Xbox 1

= Son 1 Xbox and set to Home Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 1s profile

Xbox 2

= Son 2 Xbox

= My profile is on here as well as Son 2s profile.

Son 1 plays on xbox 1 on his profile and game says you must log in to the account that downloaded the game.

So he logs into my account....Games work

Son 2 plays on xbox 2 on his profile says you must log in to account that downloaded the game.

Log into my account, games work for son 2, but son 1 Now can't play the games
  4. Magik_Cloud495 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 801540A9 when playing 360 games on Xbox one

so it's due to privacy options that it won't let me log into Xbox 360 with my account? I don't see why it would disable that since my account is T and the game I tried logging in on was a T-rated game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Retrieving games from my account

6. GOLD TITAN 2012 Win User

Xbox live mess up

Error code 1 : " information invalid" when downloading my new profile with xbox live not my free trial account.

Error code 2: " Wrong Party type" when trying to play gears 3 online. When I select the other options its states " your profile cant access them"

My profile online xbox.com is where i purchased live from. however, it cant sign me in when on the xbox. When I download it, it keeps logging Lotsaleek233319 my free trial account profile.
Thema:

1. Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1... - Similar Threads - Why won't profile

2. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  3. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  4. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  5. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  6. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  7. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  9. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  10. Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??: Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ?? I tried over & over again to try to change my Xbox One S profile picture and it won't let me do it !! b651b7fe-93f0-4287-bc27-eb081fe1165e