Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?

Discus and support Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just set up my new Xbox series s, and it won’t connect to store. It just says “something went wrong reload this page” nothing is working after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Projekt Nemesis, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store?

I just set up my new Xbox series s, and it won’t connect to store. It just says “something went wrong reload this page” nothing is working after multiple tries. I’ve tried the factory resets and restating my router. Unplugging and such. Please help, I just want to play Starfield already!

:)

Projekt Nemesis, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's a service alert up for the store at the moment. Once that's fixed, it should work correctly. http://xbox.com/status
  3. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  4. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Unable to make service request

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
Thema:

1. Why won’t my new Xbox series s connect to store? - Similar Threads - Why won’t series

2. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  3. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  5. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  6. why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t me xbox series x connect to my tv: okay so christmas is today and my mom had gotten me a new xbox series x. so i have 2 xboxs previously and i upgraded from a series s to x. so as i unplug the series s to plug in the x, that it...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series X connect to my wifi?: I just bought an Xbox series X and received it on Tuesday. It was working fine the first day but today I turn it on and it is automatically not connected to my wifi. I see my network as an option...
  9. Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my series x connect to my Wi-Fi but will connect to my hotspot?: I’ve had it for 2 years an ive kept it in great condition. I just looked on other forums an someone said to connect to my hotspot and tried it. It worked but I still can’t get it to connect to my...
  10. Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.: I’ve used it before without any issues but since last night it’s been failing to launch. It sits on the opening screen like it’s loading but never loads. I’ve never had this issue and yes I’ve...