Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Snare, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Edward Snare
    Edward Snare Guest

I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my Playstation, my screen was covered by a warning message that says
    :

'Failed to login

We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.'

I have no idea have to fix this and I would want to quite speedily so that I can play with my friends. Thanks.

:)

Edward Snare, Jan 6, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi King,

As previously posted, if you are able to sign into Microsoft and Xbox sites with no issues. You will need to reach out to Mojang and Playstation as it isn't the Microsoft account. As this is an old thread, i will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kingbig_E Win User

Hi i seem to be haveing the same problem and lots of other people do and i've been looking for four hours and the response on here seems to always be the same. If you would please send a message when this bug is fixed
  4. erengunes Win User

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? If just created the Microsoft account, please make sure to sign into Xbox.com as it will attach a gamertag. Does
    an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang gnmSupportand PlayStation Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ShineFamily Win User

Hello this issue has not been fixed, I do have an Xbox gamer tag and it is set up. When I log into Minecraft for the first time I get " failed to login, Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in to access your Microsoft account".
    I am done to trying to get this [mod removed-profanity] to work hope you guys get it fixed in the morning.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? If just created the Microsoft account, please make sure to sign into Xbox.com as it will attach a gamertag. Does
    an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Why won't Minecraft

2. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  3. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  4. Why won't my minecraft work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my minecraft work?: Last year around summer 2022 I bought minecraft Java with the bundle of the bedrock version also included but this year when I try to play with my friends on my computer it tells me to buy...
  5. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  6. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  7. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  8. Why won't Minecraft for windows install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft for windows install?: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for the past 3 hours now and it has been stuck on Downloading 96.86 MB / 96.86 MB for about 30 minutes. It seems like its having a hard...
  9. Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?: After clicking the link to migrate my account, I was able to sign in to my Mojang account, press "Let's Start Moving", get and plug in code from my email, create my Microsoft account, and then get...
  10. Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?: Minecraft launcher is failing to download and install from the Microsoft store. I've previously used the Windows 7/8 launcher for the game, due to having this problem for many months, however, I'm...