Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything.

Discus and support Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; a couple months ago, I tried clicking my Minecraft launcher app to launch Minecraft like I've always done, but I got an error code; 0x803F8001. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hayden Clayton, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything.

a couple months ago, I tried clicking my Minecraft launcher app to launch Minecraft like I've always done, but I got an error code; 0x803F8001. I contacted Mojang about this and they tried everything they could but it didn't work, and they suggested I contact Microsoft. I logged out and back in again, created a new account, (both of my accounts are migrated to windows), I tried resetting my computer IP, downloading a VPN, uninstalling and reinstalling, and I even bought a brand new account and still it wont open and I got that error code every single time. Now when I click it, I don't even get an error code, nothing happens at all no matter how many times I click it, and in my task manager its not even registered as running. I googled my problem, but nothing was helpful.

How do i fix this problem?

:)

Hayden Clayton, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Hayden Clayton Win User

holy **** it worked!

thanks so much, i tried so many things to get it to work, and this went off without a problem!

the website instructions were clear and i just copy and pasted the commands in and all worked out

Thanks again!
  3. Dericka Win User

Awesome! That's what I call teamwork. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day ahead!
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to follow the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft launcher not working, I've tried EVERYTHING.

Hello MinecraftPlayerSN,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you have tried several troubleshooting methods in an attempt to resolve this login error. Unfortunately, this is not an error we can assist with on the forums. For better assistance, you will need to contact Mojang support directly. From the image provided, it looks as though there was an error with the migration process which is an error that we are unable to resolve on our end.

To contact Mojang Support, visit: Mojang Support - Contact Us

You may also view these articles for possible troubleshooting solutions: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ / Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. FoRcE RisKzZ Win User

XBOX LIVE DOWN?

Is it still down because it wont let me connect. It says my profile is invalid and I tried recovering it and everything but it wont work. I came on here to try and find out why this is happening?
Thema:

1. Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything. - Similar Threads - Why wont Minecraft

2. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  6. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  7. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...