why wont my minecraft for windows download

Discus and support why wont my minecraft for windows download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i own the minecraft java and windows but for some reason it wont download the windows minecraft. can i lease have some help [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heather ray, Dec 26, 2022.

1. heather ray
    heather ray Guest

i own the minecraft java and windows but for some reason it wont download the windows minecraft. can i lease have some help

why wont my minecraft for windows download [​IMG]

:)

heather ray, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, it seems that your unable to download Minecraft for Windows. This may be due to outdated Gaming Services. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• What Windows build and version are you using? - click Start menu > type WINVER > hit Enter
    • Can you install other games in Xbox App?
    • Just to verify, are you logged-in in Xbox app and Microsoft Store using the same Microsoft Account?
    • Kindly give us the error details to have better picture of the situation
    So far, you can try the methods below and let us know if it helps.

• Install pending Windows update
    1. open Windows Settings
    2. click Update & Security
    3. one the left pane, select Windows Update
    4. check for updates then RESTART NOW to install the update
    • Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    • Make sure you are using the same Microsoft account logged-in in Microsoft Store and Xbox App
    We recommend checking this link for additional troubleshooting info: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. Lovechaser Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 edition

Hi,

Did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 originally, or was it a free download?

You may be playing on the trial version.

This previous help thread may solve your problem should you have purchased the game.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

I don't know if you can download it somehow, but if you have Minecraft from the Windows store it should show up if you sign in with the same account. It wont however show up in the Minecraft Java version as that is very different.
  6. UprightClient1 Win User

UPDATE ERROR: Status code (3151 - 335A - 1380 - 2303 - C810 - 1012)

Why wont my windows phone connect to my xbox?
Thema:

1. why wont my minecraft for windows download - Similar Threads - why wont minecraft

2. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  6. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  7. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...