Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account

Discus and support Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its on my Xbox so you would think it would but it won't let me go on marketplace and when I press the menu button it says "oops! Your Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by omar dominguez1, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account

Its on my Xbox so you would think it would but it won't let me go on marketplace and when I press the menu button it says "oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected." but i never disconnected it???? idk but I'm confused and genuinely don't know what to do. Please help

:)

omar dominguez1, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

Hello Kaysonssssssssss,

I would like to check if you were able to try our suggestion?
  5. Kaysonssssssssss Win User

Thanks I will try that out
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kaysonssssssssss,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble with your Minecraft purchases on Switch. I know how frustrating that can be.

There are a few possible reasons why your purchases might not transfer over. One is that you might have different versions of Minecraft on your devices. Make sure you have the Bedrock Edition on both your Xbox and Switch, and that they are updated to the latest version.

Another reason is that you might not have signed in to the same Microsoft account on both devices. To check this, go to Settings > Profile > Sign in to Microsoft Account on both your Xbox and Switch, and make sure they show the same email address.

Please see: Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ | Xbox Support

If you are still having issues, please contact Mojang for additional assistance.

Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Why wont minecraft

2. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  6. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  7. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...