Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation?

Discus and support Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It keeps saying that there is an error but won't tell me what the error code is or anything like that. it's been this way for months now. this is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoshikoDotExe, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation?

It keeps saying that there is an error but won't tell me what the error code is or anything like that. it's been this way for months now. this is the account that I've always used and one day out of the blue it just stopped working. can anyone help?

:)

HoshikoDotExe, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HoshikoDotExe, what kind of error you're experiencing, you've tried signing in with your Microsoft account normally on the Microsoft website and verifying that it's set up correctly, with your information, with the security information, if you haven't already click the link below and sign in with your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

Hi Eli, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means that we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

According to the official Minecraft website, when that message appears it means that your current PS account has been linked to a different Microsoft account.

Below I will attach the web page to which I refer and I will quote the message that I mentioned before:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be relinked to the original account."

---

What I recommend in this case is that you try to contact the PS team to see if they can tell you which Microsoft account was originally linked to your PS account.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits to advisor Gerardo):

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3f87eda2-75c7-403c-ad9f-469bffd7d8f7

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. LoweSE Win User

Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

Like I said originally, I'm aware that once you link a microsoft account it is permanently linked to that playstation account. There has never been a microsoft account connected to my playstation account. There has actually never been a microsoft account connected at all to the playstation I'm using.
  5. God Fontaine Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

Dose your PlayStation account have PlayStation plus? If no that is the reason why you cant connect, my roommate is having the same problem aswell.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

microsoft account is linked to my own psn account but on a different console, how do i fix that?

The account connection isn't created on PlayStation's end, so it won't show on your PSN account.

Are you sure you're signing in with same PSN and Microsoft account you used on the PS4? The message suggests it's the wrong account.
Thema:

1. Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation? - Similar Threads - Why won't Microsoft

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  4. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  8. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...