Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation?

Discus and support Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It keeps saying that there is an error but won't tell me what the error code is or anything like that. it's been this way for months now. this is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoshikoDotExe, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation?

It keeps saying that there is an error but won't tell me what the error code is or anything like that. it's been this way for months now. this is the account that I've always used and one day out of the blue it just stopped working. can anyone help?

:)

HoshikoDotExe, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HoshikoDotExe, what kind of error you're experiencing, you've tried signing in with your Microsoft account normally on the Microsoft website and verifying that it's set up correctly, with your information, with the security information, if you haven't already click the link below and sign in with your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  3. Gio_the_Goat1 Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

My microsoft account won't connect to minecraft. How come it only works for xbox. :(
  4. llD4rKn3sSII Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

Why can't I connect my ps4 account to my microsoft account?
    Im glad you asked this, sony and microsoft are two different engines so there for you are not allowed to connect them both
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft account won't connect to ps4

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're seeing that the Microsoft account is already connected to a different PlayStation account according to Mojang: "The solution is to link the PSN ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft won't connect to Microsoft account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This means you've encountered an unknown error during sign-in. Please fully close Minecraft, reset your device, and attempt to log in again.

See more on that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....
Thema:

1. Why won't my Microsoft account connect to playstation? - Similar Threads - Why won't Microsoft

2. Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?: I purchased Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The game is crashing a lot and won't save the gear items I obtain when playing, so, I can't progress in the game. It's a known issue on Ubisoft and they...
  3. Why won't Microsoft allow a game to be moved from 1 account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft allow a game to be moved from 1 account to another?: Other than greed which is the obvious answer, why doesn't Microsoft allow a game to be moved from one account to another? For years we had one account because my younger son was too young to have...
  4. Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store: You can buy Samsung phones hp labtops things that have nothing to do with Microsoft but you want there new product buy it from somewhere else WHY is this????? 6e7cf052-c677-4f15-abf1-9b268596f95e
  5. Why won't Microsoft allow some crucial developer updates on its games?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft allow some crucial developer updates on its games?!?: I'm subscribed to XGP for PC and i've seen this before a couple of times on some games. They were very badly optimized to the point the gaming experience became very unpleasant. Just yesterday i...
  6. Why won't microsoft jigsaw install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't microsoft jigsaw install: I own the game, and have been playing it happily for many years, with only the occaisional problem. When I tried to open it yesterday, it refused to sign in. I looked through the support (with...
  7. Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Any suggestions? 99a9a76f-e1a2-435d-b0e9-39338f26f769
  8. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...
  9. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  10. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...