Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,...

Discus and support Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daronte Williams, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,...

Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games

:)

Daronte Williams, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Daronte Williams Win User

Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games

I have Xbox series x and I'm using a mobile hotspot and it only happens when I connect it to this hotspot. I've tried resetting my game and my phone
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, I can advise you other things but if the issue persist you need to reach the mobile carrier support

But first tell me, are you using an Android or iOS device?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daronte

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?

This hotspot that you have, is a mobile hotspot or a mobile router?

Is this happening only when you connect your console to this hotspot or if you try a different wifi network something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Okay, you can try this:

A. Change the SSID (Wi-Fi name), password and password type (use WPA-2)

B. Factory reset your phone via settings
    Make sure to backup your content if necessary

If none of the above worked you may need to reach your carrier and see if they added some kind of restriction to the hotspot feature
  6. Daronte Williams Win User

I don't have another phone, when I test network connection mtu says not available
Thema:

Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,...

1. Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped,... - Similar Threads - Why won't hotspot

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a