Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download?

Discus and support Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition for the series S/X and when I purchased it, it said it came with an Xbox 1 version along with the XS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikki Smithson, May 14, 2023.

1. Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download?

I purchased Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition for the series S/X and when I purchased it, it said it came with an Xbox 1 version along with the XS version, which is why I paid the extra money to have both versions of the game. Now I am attempting to download the game to my Xbox 1 and it will not download and it looks as if I don't even own it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the S/X version downloaded on my S/X console currently, and I was attempting to download it to my Xbox 1 in another room of my home, is this the reason I can't download the Xbox 1 version?

:)

Nikki Smithson, May 14, 2023
  2. Nikki Smithson Win User

No ,it says buy as a gift, add to wish list, and redeem code.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

On your Xbox One console, please try the steps below to see if you can install the Xbox One version.

Go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If that doesn't work, try searching the Xbox One version using the console's store section and see if you can install it from there.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Nikki. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

Let me know if you are seeing an option to install the Xbox One version from there.
  5. CommanderRBD Win User

I have this same exact issue. Almost driving me crazy, So far nothing I have been told works.
    I checked billing it clearly shows I bought the digital deluxe edition back in Feb.
    Says completed and all that. I removed and re-added my profile to my system. It doesn't even appear in my games library right now.

I was playing just yesterday on Xbox One, On the 12th with no issue at all been playing for the entire week really since its release on the fifth. And now I can not even download it. The store seems to be acting as if I never even owned the X1 version of it. It seems to only be showing the Series X/S version for owned, As I said above the Xbox One version is not even showing up when I go to view my full library. of games and in the store just shows the normal price. It doesn't say manage or that I own that version. However, I can not do anything with the other version of the game. I do not own a current gen system right now. I paid for both because at the time it did not appear to be offering the Xbox One version alone, it was only available through the bundle. I do not want to get heated or anything negative, But it's frustrating seeing as I paid over eighty dollars for this digital deluxe edition. Almost feels as if I am being cheated right now.

I really hope this gets resolved soon. Because I really, really rather not have to be forced into paying again just to able to play it on my Xbox One.
  6. Nikki Smithson Win User

When I click on the link it says I can buy it for 59.99.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download? - Similar Threads - Why won't Hogwarts

2. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  6. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  7. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...