Why wont my game start up?

Discus and support Why wont my game start up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to start a game named Project Wingman, the game either freezes instantly or crashes with no error code. I already re-installed the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose Bales, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Jose Bales
    Jose Bales Guest

When I try to start a game named Project Wingman, the game either freezes instantly or crashes with no error code. I already re-installed the game, reset it, restart it, restart my PC, checked my network connection, but it never worked. My PC runs on a Intel core I5 10500H CPU with 8 Gb of RAM alongside an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. It wont let me upload pictures for some reason but when it freezes it says in the top right corner of a small window "Gaming UI" and when it crashes it says "Fatal Error!" without an Error Code.

:)

Jose Bales, Jan 27, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

My games wont start up

Hi OmarMohamed2,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with error code:
    0x97e107df. At this time, there is a service alert out for this issue. Please view our

Service Status
    page for updates on this matter.

Thanks for understanding.
  3. comlykabom Win User

My digital game wont start up

Hi Wat3r,

If you re-install you won't lose anything. VC and Builds are stored online. Once you reinstall and launch your game, it will automatically sync and all of your saved data should still be there.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

My digital game wont start up

Hello Wat3r_00,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on uninstalling a game. The VC is saved on the game server side. Builds will be saved in the cloud on your save. The game has become corrupt, that is why it is asking to uninstall and re-install.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

wont start up!!!!!

Hey Malicious! here are a couple of solutions for you to try. Let me know if one of them fixes the problem for you.

Solution 1- Hard reset. Hold power button on the front of the console until it turns off. Unplug console from wall outlet for a minute then plug back in and power back on and try the game again.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

My console wont start up

Thema:

1. Why wont my game start up? - Similar Threads - Why wont game

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  5. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  6. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. All my Xbox games wont show up, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my Xbox games wont show up, why?: My full library says "having trouble showing right now" and xbox game pass is barren too. Is this just me? If no why cant i find an answer to whats going on? If yes, how do i fix, it?...
  9. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...
  10. Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?: I recently purchased an Xbox One X, I went to put Hogwarts Legacy for series X disc into the console, and it says the disc needs to be played in an Xbox One X… ce4ce58d-22c6-496f-a9f1-8e09c60af3f7