Why wont my game load up?

Discus and support Why wont my game load up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the two days i haven't. Able call of duty the problem is after start the game gets stuck on loading after restart it does the same thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amber Morgan, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Amber Morgan
    Amber Morgan Guest

For the two days i haven't. Able call of duty the problem is after start the game gets stuck on loading after restart it does the same thing

:)

Amber Morgan, Mar 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Amber. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Cal of Duty, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
  4. Freddy FIST Win User

Confused about 2nd Disc?

I cant start my campaign! Why!? It wont load
  5. High Im Colton Win User

Halo MCC corrupted

My MCC wont even load it tried syncing data for a few minutes so I quit the game and tried again and now it wont even load up at all. Thinking the game may be having some issues or xbox live causing launch problems for some reason. Saw another post about
    a list of games not loading up as well.
  6. FX Jim Win User

Games wont load up

I'm having the same problem here.

Error code 0x87e107f9
Thema:

1. Why wont my game load up? - Similar Threads - Why wont game

2. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  3. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  4. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  5. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  6. All my Xbox games wont show up, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my Xbox games wont show up, why?: My full library says "having trouble showing right now" and xbox game pass is barren too. Is this just me? If no why cant i find an answer to whats going on? If yes, how do i fix, it?...
  7. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...
  8. Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?: I recently purchased an Xbox One X, I went to put Hogwarts Legacy for series X disc into the console, and it says the disc needs to be played in an Xbox One X… ce4ce58d-22c6-496f-a9f1-8e09c60af3f7
  9. why wont game pass ultimate work on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont game pass ultimate work on my pc: i had just got 6 months of game pass ultimate I redeemed it on the pc Xbox app but now when i click on it it brings me to the subscribe menu yet when i go on my settings it says im signed up and...
  10. Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?: I just changed my gamertag and when i open fable 2 it shows my old name and when i sign in it just simply says i cant connect to xbox live and doesnt load any of my data but i can play back 4...