Why won’t my fuller battery controller turn on

Discus and support Why won’t my fuller battery controller turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won’t turn on my my Xbox controller has brand new Duracell batteries in it 815d6b06-a815-4045-8f93-140a9595e6ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordBeerus, Dec 27, 2022.

1. LordBeerus
    LordBeerus Guest

It won’t turn on my my Xbox controller has brand new Duracell batteries in it

:)

LordBeerus, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Have you tried to plug in the controller directly on your Xbox using a wired cable? If you can, please check if there is an update to fix the issue:

“ 1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.
    2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.
    3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.”
  3. Talhynor Win User

No sound in headphones

It should be in the sound settings like some people said, but i had a problem also with my headphones, which was because of the battery I was using in my controller... If you are using a cheap battery in your controller, there won’t be enough juice to
    power the headphones.
  4. XENON SQUIRREL Win User

Weird xbox 360 controller stuff NEED HELP

i have noticed with wireless controllers that sometimes the battery pack has lose connections, when even touching the battery pack will turn the controller off

this is why i use wired controllers
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Controller won’t turn on after changing batteries

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lockdown, From your report it seems that there was some damage to the board. It's pretty weird really.

Try connecting the controller via cable to another device, such as a PC.

If it doesn't work then I'm sorry. Really the control will need repairs.

If it is under warranty, follow the solution procedure below

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''start order''. In the category put ''accessories'' and on the side ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. leanne lindsay Win User

d battery’s and even used the usb cable and there is nothing tryed everything can’t contect so I can see what fimewea is on it could you help please as the controller is only 6 months old thank you

I’ve tried that and nothing at I’ve put the re chargeable battery in a different controller and that worked so I know it the controller I thought it was ping into sleep mode cose it happen a couple of time in the last two weeks but now it won’t turn on at all even with the wire connected hope you can help me as the controller is 6 mouths old it like my pride as joyed
Thema:

1. Why won’t my fuller battery controller turn on - Similar Threads - Why won’t fuller

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...