Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

Discus and support Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tadhg-544, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Tadhg-544
    Tadhg-544 Guest

I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there.

Any solutions?

:)

Tadhg-544, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

Hello David Ellenburg,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 5. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To answer your question, the Hot Wheels DLC should work with the standard edition of Forza Horizon 5. However, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that the DLC is fully installed. You can check this by going to the "Manage game and add-ons" section of Forza Horizon 5 and verifying that the Hot Wheels DLC is listed as installed.

2. Try restarting your console and launching the game again.

3. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Hot Wheels DLC.

Additionally, you can check more advanced troubleshooting steps provided by the game support team. You can check it from this link: DLC Troubleshooting – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tim_11126 Win User

когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике

I enter forza horizon 5 and instead of going to mexico it sends me to hot wheels
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizion 3 Hot Wheels expansion

5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the DLC is installed by following the steps below:

Go to “My Games and Apps” > Highlight Forza Horizon 5 > Press the menu button and go to “Manage games and add-ons” > Click the game icon > Install the DLC.
  6. MissEdi Win User

Hot Wheels

Hi there, DrJackieMrHyde and suinomaial!

Are you posting from the account that already redeemed both the digital download for Forza Horizon 3 and the Hot Wheels DLC? In the meantime, have you ensured that you have completed the proper game requirements to access the Hot Wheels DLC?

As mentioned on the
    Hot Wheels Store Page
    , you must complete enough Exhibition Events and PR Stunts to build your second festival site, after which the expansion will become unlocked and accessible on the game map.
Thema:

1. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work? - Similar Threads - Why wont Forza

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in

in XBoX on Windows
    why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in: when i plug my hori wheel into my pc it crashes my forza i have tried re downloading my hori driver but it hasent done anything it wont even start up fa4615a4-a5b1-47c2-a2a0-71e8f452c254
  10. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f