Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

Discus and support Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tadhg-544, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Tadhg-544
    Tadhg-544 Guest

I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there.

Any solutions?

:)

Tadhg-544, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Tim_11126 Win User

когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике

I enter forza horizon 5 and instead of going to mexico it sends me to hot wheels
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizion 3 Hot Wheels expansion

4. MissEdi Win User

Hot Wheels

Hi there, DrJackieMrHyde and suinomaial!

Are you posting from the account that already redeemed both the digital download for Forza Horizon 3 and the Hot Wheels DLC? In the meantime, have you ensured that you have completed the proper game requirements to access the Hot Wheels DLC?

As mentioned on the
    Hot Wheels Store Page
    , you must complete enough Exhibition Events and PR Stunts to build your second festival site, after which the expansion will become unlocked and accessible on the game map.
  5. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium add-ons bundle"???

Hi Connor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels is showing up on your order history, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. You should see any of these stated as "completed":

Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels

Forza Horizon 5 Expansions Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Please let me know what you will see because as I have checked there is no "Ultimate Stunt Edition" for Forza only for the game HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED.

Also, make sure that the Hot Wheels expansion is installed on your Xbox by following the steps below:

"1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

2. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

3. Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen."
Thema:

1. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work? - Similar Threads - Why wont Forza

2. Why wont my usb work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my usb work?: The usb is formatted to NTFS and its 1 terabyte but my xbox won't let me use it for anything. I feel I've tryed everything but still nothing. 82d7fdfb-0f5a-44a8-b5da-dc65c08ab721
  3. Why wont my game start up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my game start up?: When I try to start a game named Project Wingman, the game either freezes instantly or crashes with no error code. I already re-installed the game, reset it, restart it, restart my PC, checked my...
  4. Why wont my game uninstall or update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my game uninstall or update?: My minecraft wont let me play it or uninstall it, It pops up two minecrafts, one needs an install but wont uninstall and the other i cant play. Its been going on since december, and when i click...
  5. Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my Minecraft installer work at all? I've tried everything.: a couple months ago, I tried clicking my Minecraft launcher app to launch Minecraft like I've always done, but I got an error code; 0x803F8001. I contacted Mojang about this and they tried...
  6. Why wont my account let me play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my account let me play online: I have bought game pass ultimate which comes with Xbox live and played online about a week ago but all of a sudden minecraft and other games told me I have no access to online playing?...
  7. Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...: Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft settings and fixed my age but it still wont change the in game blockage?...
  8. Why does my xbox S wont connect to the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox S wont connect to the TV: Why does my xbox S wont connect to the tv using the HDMI ADAPTER. It says no signal. I have connected the XBOX To different TV’s and they all say no signal. d5010dd3-3d84-447e-b837-de1f319bd6cf
  9. Why wont microsoft respond to me and what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont microsoft respond to me and what can I do?: A little over a year ago I hopped on minecraft with some friends and noticed i was banned from hypixel for having my account hacked. I changed my password and started to play again. Fast forward...
  10. why wont forza horizon 3 work on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont forza horizon 3 work on pc: have not been able to play forza horizon 3 for 3 days. have reset game and reinstalled but nothing working. it boots the game load screen where I can click continue or options but as soon as I...