Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account?

Discus and support Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to create a new Microsoft account with my new email for days now however I never get the email for the verification code. I made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VURZYM, Mar 2, 2023.

1. VURZYM
    VURZYM Guest

I've been trying to create a new Microsoft account with my new email for days now however I never get the email for the verification code. I made ANOTHER email and tried and it sends to the second account. I really need to use my main email though. Any thoughts?

:)

VURZYM, Mar 2, 2023
  2. CHILEJOE Win User

delete my account

Probably won't happen Humble. Once accounts are created, their info is now registered. So the email you won't be able to use on another account. At least, it can't act as the Live ID or Microsoft account (they are one in the same). What you can do it delete
    your profile from your console, or go to account.live.com and click close account. Regardless, the email is registered and can't be used for another account, or so I believe.

A good work around for this, is that when you're creating a new account, you have the option to create an email. I would say just create a new microsoft account and then attach your email you want as a security proof and contact email. And if you'd like,
    you can totally turn the new Microsoft account into a functioning email account.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Also, quick tip, create the Microsoft account on Account.live.com, and then sign into your MSA on xbox.com to generate the gamertag.
  3. Oraclea Win User

Changing e-mail associated with a gamertag

Hi, unfortunately the email address that you enter can't already be in use as a Microsoft account alias (see the third bulletpoint under step 6b in the

guide
    you're using). I think that's why the error is happening. If you're willing to create a brand new Outlook account in the process of adding the email, that would be possible to do- instead of "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account
    alias," you would select "Create a new email address and add it as an alias" and then create the new Outlook account in the process. Hope that helps!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hacked account

Hi SpencerField1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If when you use the email it's giving you the option to create a new Xbox account, that means this email it's not the one linked to your account, as even after deleting the Microsoft account once you create it again you won't be able to use a different Xbox account, email accounts can only create Xbox accounts once
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Unfortunately creating a new Microsoft account with the old email doesn’t work :c

The other option is create a new PSN account and link this new Microsoft account
    You can still play Minecraft if your PS4 is the primary PS4
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

changing my email to a another email

While still logged into your account, click "Your info" and then select "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft." Then Click on "Add email" and create a new Microsoft domain email address or add an existing Microsoft email address. 😁
Thema:

1. Why won't my email work while creating a new Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Why won't email

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  10. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...