Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It used to work fine (with some sensitivity issues) but now I can’t do anything. Why is that? And is there a solution without having to buy new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A_Guy_Who_is_worried, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming

It used to work fine (with some sensitivity issues) but now I can’t do anything. Why is that? And is there a solution without having to buy new hardware?

:)

A_Guy_Who_is_worried, Mar 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Not all controllers are compatible on any device. See here if your problem has been reported for your control model.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

Hi KristianRusu! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you're using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming in a browser.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Known issue: USB connection does not work as expected

Known issue: Buttons on your controller may not work as expected on Android 9 and later devices
  4. Santkill Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

Probably yes, it works, 'cause it works on Dualshock 4 for PS4, with both Chat and Audio game.

And the Dualshock 4 is CTIA standard, not OMTP.

=)
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Dualshock 4 not working through bluetooth.

Hi StiizZy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is from the manufactures support site

Devices using the operating systems listed below or later support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth connections. Once connected, you can use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications via Bluetooth.

Android:tm: 10 iOS 13

iPadOS 13

macOS Catalina

tvOS 13

Connect DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC:

You can connect a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC using a DUALSHOCK:registered:4 USB wireless adaptor or a compatible micro USB cable.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardw...
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way to get the normal Fortnite xbox screen layout instead of the mobile layout.

looks like he is playing via that way which is why it is the mobile version, he would need to use xbox cloud version for a console experience
Thema:

1. Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Why won’t DualShock

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...