Why won’t my discord and Xbox link?

Discus and support Why won’t my discord and Xbox link? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My discord and Xbox were linked and working fine yesterday yet when I’ve tried to join a channel today it says I need to relink the accounts. So I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ripper_0303, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Ripper_0303
    Ripper_0303 Guest

My discord and Xbox were linked and working fine yesterday yet when I’ve tried to join a channel today it says I need to relink the accounts. So I do and it says the link was successful then when I try to join a channel again it just says it needs relinking again!

:)

Ripper_0303, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Ripper_0303, I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

This is a temporary issue. Actually, the outage has been reported:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Hopefully it will be addressed soon.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Misael Flores1 Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

account successfully linked now but chat transfer to the xbox doesnt work.
  4. RoYoYo Win User

Yup! you all guessed it, the suggestions from this automated response don’t solve the problem. Now can we please some actual solutions, or am I now banned for calling you out like this?
  5. Francia J. Win User

On your discord mobile app kindly hop into any channel/server/friends and then you'll have an option "Transfer to Xbox"
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try linking your Xbox profile first through your Discord mobile app by following the steps below:

1. Navigate to the User Settings on your Discord mobile client

2. Select the Connections option, press Add on the Connections page, then choose Xbox from the Add New Connections.

3. The app will let you know that you will need to connect both your Xbox and Discord accounts. Press Getting Started.

4. To establish the connection of your Discord and Xbox accounts, press Continue which will open an in-app browser page for you to provide your Microsoft account credentials.

5. After you read over the in-client authorization message, press Authorize and Continue.

Once done, perform a powercycle on your console and then check if it will now be accessible for you.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

1. Why won’t my discord and Xbox link? - Similar Threads - Why won’t discord

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  10. Why won’t my discord connect to Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my discord connect to Xbox?: I can’t use the transfer to Xbox chat feature on the discord app despite linking it. It just tells me to relink the account but I’ve tried that several times and it just says the same thing...