Why won’t my discord and Xbox link?

Discus and support Why won’t my discord and Xbox link? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My discord and Xbox were linked and working fine yesterday yet when I’ve tried to join a channel today it says I need to relink the accounts. So I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ripper_0303, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Ripper_0303
    Ripper_0303 Guest

My discord and Xbox were linked and working fine yesterday yet when I’ve tried to join a channel today it says I need to relink the accounts. So I do and it says the link was successful then when I try to join a channel again it just says it needs relinking again!

:)

Ripper_0303, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Ripper_0303, I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

This is a temporary issue. Actually, the outage has been reported:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Hopefully it will be addressed soon.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Misael Flores1 Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

account successfully linked now but chat transfer to the xbox doesnt work.
  4. RoYoYo Win User

Yup! you all guessed it, the suggestions from this automated response don’t solve the problem. Now can we please some actual solutions, or am I now banned for calling you out like this?
  5. Francia J. Win User

On your discord mobile app kindly hop into any channel/server/friends and then you'll have an option "Transfer to Xbox"
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try linking your Xbox profile first through your Discord mobile app by following the steps below:

1. Navigate to the User Settings on your Discord mobile client

2. Select the Connections option, press Add on the Connections page, then choose Xbox from the Add New Connections.

3. The app will let you know that you will need to connect both your Xbox and Discord accounts. Press Getting Started.

4. To establish the connection of your Discord and Xbox accounts, press Continue which will open an in-app browser page for you to provide your Microsoft account credentials.

5. After you read over the in-client authorization message, press Authorize and Continue.

Once done, perform a powercycle on your console and then check if it will now be accessible for you.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

1. Why won’t my discord and Xbox link? - Similar Threads - Why won’t discord

2. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  4. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  5. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  6. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  7. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  8. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  9. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  10. Why won’t my discord connect to Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my discord connect to Xbox?: I can’t use the transfer to Xbox chat feature on the discord app despite linking it. It just tells me to relink the account but I’ve tried that several times and it just says the same thing...