Why wont my controller wont connect to call of duty

Discus and support Why wont my controller wont connect to call of duty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Controller starts system but wont play game c0c25df1-ce78-4c71-be23-6429912f149f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jay yancy, Dec 13, 2022.

1. jay yancy
    jay yancy Guest

Controller starts system but wont play game

:)

jay yancy, Dec 13, 2022
  2. XxBadManxX123 Win User

wifi connection on black ops 2

Y wont my call of duty balck ops 1 load up...
  3. XxGODDAM1TxX Win User

Non stop Xbox Problems.

I have AT&T U-verse and a 30mb connection. I know every Call Of Duty game is full of Modders/Hackers/ Lag switchers. I think GTAV is going thru another update so thats why their servers are messing up. But seriously Call Of Duty is what is worse and my xbox
    home menu wont load music from home button menu.
  4. groovy3 Win User

Hacker alert

Stop playing call of duty and it wont happen
  5. BeIieveLand Win User

xbox one kinect

mine wont work online with call of duty.. tried everything
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

If the next COD was World at War 2 would you be happy?

as long as activision owns call of duty then it wont b on dedicated servers
Thema:

1. Why wont my controller wont connect to call of duty - Similar Threads - Why wont controller

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  8. Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?: So suddenly out of nowhere my xbox series s controller buttons will not respond or do anything. However, for some reason, only the xbox button and the left and right triggers and the left (and...
  9. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  10. Why my controller wont turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller wont turn on?: My controller suddenly died, i thought it was the batteries (rechargeable ones) so i connected it to the usb and it started beeping, but it won't turn on, not even flicker, is it just dead? I...