why wont my controller update

Discus and support why wont my controller update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my controller wont turn on so i can update it, when i try to turn it on it just blinks twice and then fades off i changed the batteries and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brad wilson2, Feb 8, 2023.

1. brad wilson2
    brad wilson2 Guest

so my controller wont turn on so i can update it, when i try to turn it on it just blinks twice and then fades off i changed the batteries and even tried to use a totally different controller and the same problem happened with my 2nd controller, i tried to update it using my pc and it says it was applying the update at 0% for 3 hours , i cant use my console cause the controller wont stay turned on to use update through the console

what do i do

:)

brad wilson2, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. creation88-CEDEA386- Win User

Controllers won't turn on

my controllers wont turn on after the update...
  4. dimondbullet04 Win User

Xbox One Controller will not sync

I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the sync button on the controller. I would like to update the controller
    and possibly solve the problem but since it wont become recognizable to any of my devices I can't. I need urgent help.

- Thanks
    try to get your controller checked out by an expert because most of the time it's the stuff that are inside that either needs servising or replacing the componets inside
  5. dAkainub Win User

You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

let me start again I tried connecting controller via usb cable but it wont sync I googled the problem and apparently the solution is to update the controller but im unable to do so because my xbox is not connected to internet even through ethernet cable
    im not sure why .

without working controller I cant connect to wifi and without wifi I cant update my controller so basically I cannot do anything
  6. Kenji X4 Win User

Update controller

Updated my controller and now all my apps close and my xbox wont connect to any of my controllers so i basically cant use it. HELP!
Thema:

1. why wont my controller update - Similar Threads - why wont controller

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  8. Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s controller buttons wont respond?: So suddenly out of nowhere my xbox series s controller buttons will not respond or do anything. However, for some reason, only the xbox button and the left and right triggers and the left (and...
  9. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  10. Why my controller wont turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller wont turn on?: My controller suddenly died, i thought it was the batteries (rechargeable ones) so i connected it to the usb and it started beeping, but it won't turn on, not even flicker, is it just dead? I...