Why won’t my controller connect ????

Discus and support Why won’t my controller connect ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller will not connect, I’ve updated, restarted my Xbox, tried connecting via US-B, nothing is working, can I please get some assistance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Payton Irvin, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Payton Irvin
    Payton Irvin Guest

My controller will not connect, I’ve updated, restarted my Xbox, tried connecting via US-B, nothing is working, can I please get some assistance

:)

Payton Irvin, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Payton Irvin Win User

This did not work, the controller is still not syncing
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform the steps below accordingly:

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console"
  5. Udit_GamingGeek Win User

6. Payton Irvin Win User

I’ve already done this, the issue is the controller, it will not connect to anything after updating
Thema:

1. Why won’t my controller connect ???? - Similar Threads - Why won’t controller

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox controller work: Tried calling Microsoft for help with an Xbox controller as it will not turn on. I called Microsoft and it just repeatedly says the same things, I want to speak to an agent on the phone but it...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to my controller: Whenever I turn on my Xbox controller it never connects and it infuriates me, I Kon it may not sound like it but I don’t want to come off in any way. I’ve tried everything, connecting a charger to...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox connect to the tv or controller: I just moved it from one room to another and it turns on but it’ll turn off after 5 minutes, it won’t sync with the controller and the tv won’t bring up anything 91554bea-535f-4835-b708-6891c5fe6422
  8. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  10. why won’t my console start when my controller is on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won’t my console start when my controller is on?: why won’t my console start when my controller is on? a8d5678b-7b12-4d9b-9eba-7b2ae913eb92