Why won’t my captures load on the Xbox mobile app?

Discus and support Why won’t my captures load on the Xbox mobile app? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve noticed since I got a series x my captures have no audio and most of them won’t even let me upload them to the cloud even though my settings are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Enjae Greg, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Enjae Greg
    Enjae Greg Guest

I’ve noticed since I got a series x my captures have no audio and most of them won’t even let me upload them to the cloud even though my settings are set to allow uploads to Xbox live and captures are allowed by me and games. While on the Xbox mobile app a frown face will show up over the clip and whilst it’ll let me download it to my iPhone my iPhone won’t let me share the file at all. Never had this sort of issue with my Xbox One. Are there any settings I’m forgetting?

:)

Enjae Greg, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Enjae Greg,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Enjae Greg,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. To better understand it correctly, allow us to ask more details about it.

Kindly answer the following question below and perform some of the steps to fix the issue.

1. Have you recently updated drivers and system?
    2. Check if your DVR is already full.
    3. Do you have any message error? please sent it us for us concealing the personal information.
    It must be that your DVR is almost full. The only way to get room for new ones is to delete old clips.

You may also try to check on this article and find some ideas.

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. reforc3 Win User

Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

You need to use the Xbox Companion App or the Xbox App (mobile) to access your captures.

Optionally you can use the Windows + G shortcut > Capture > See all my captures.

You can find any captures done locally on that PC that are not sync to the Xbox Network.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
Thema:

1. Why won’t my captures load on the Xbox mobile app? - Similar Threads - Why won’t captures

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Why won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?: My xbox says that my captures have been uploaded to the xbox network, however, i check the xbox mobile app and it does not show the newly uploaded captures, and it also shows ones that i deleted...